The British 10k London Run
10 Jul 2016
Take on a challenge and give homeless young people a future
Join our team of fantastic runners taking part in the British 10k on Sunday 10 July 2016.
With roads closed throughout the morning, it's your chance to soak up the capital's iconic sights on foot and traffic free!
Whether you are a complete beginner, training for a longer challenge event or pushing yourself to beat a personal best, we would love for you to be part of our team. The money you raise will go towards our vital work giving homeless young people a future.
Registration fee: £25
Sponsorship target: £175
Registration is now open!
As part of Team Centrepoint, you will receive:
- A Centrepoint running vest to wear on the day
- Ongoing individual support throughout your training and fundraising
- All the materials and information you need to smash your sponsorship target
- A team of loud cheerers to give you a boost on the day
- An invitation to our exclusive post race reception, offering you and your supporters some well-earned refreshments
Places are limited so register now to avoid disappointment.